Wednesday, May 16, 2012

YHM: Part 2

Resurrection! My long dormant blog has resurfaced. But don't expect it to be the dead, rotting, fleshy bag that most nearly an entire year dead corpses are. No, it's back and thriving as ever. Ok, so maybe it was never thriving, but it certainly helped me process my travels through Israel, Turkey, Greece, and Rome. So, I've decided that it was about time I returned it to the land of the living.

Things will be different this time. That's a thing people say, right? Well, it is something I will say then. And when I say different, I mean that I am not going to go in with the expectations that this blog will make it to the end of the summer. I have my hopes, but I make no promises. Nor do I promise the writing to be entertaining or intelligible (see paragraph 1). I am going to write my thoughts, and hopefully they will make sense on paper (actually a computer screen). 

Anyhow, as this summer approaches, I will try and update my faithful few on how life is. To start, let me give a quick run down about my next two months.  For the next two months, I will be living the life of a modern nomad. Myself and my good friend, Jason Brown, will be working as the Travel Partners for YHM. Many of you know that I was involved in this ministry for the majority of my college career. The focus of the ministry is twofold. First, we seek to share the gospel with travelers in the european traveling community. Secondly, we seek to teach students how to live lives of relational evangelism. It is Jason and my job to guide and encourage our students as they attempt to reach these goals. I will leave it as that now, and discuss further my joys and fears about having this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment